Jeff Ostrowski Memorial Scholarship Application
In honor of our friend and colleague, Jeff Ostrowski, the PPS Board of Directors announces the Jeff Ostrowski Memorial Scholarship. Jeff embodied the values of the Private Practice Section – integrity, passion, innovation and collaboration. This one-year scholarship is designed to support and encourage a PPS member through education and greater connection with colleagues.
The individual awarded the scholarship will receive the following benefits:
- Complimentary PPS membership for one year (must maintain APTA membership)
- A one-year subscription to the Peer2Peer program
- Complimentary registration for the 2022 PPS Annual Conference
- Complimentary registration for the 2023 Graham Sessions
- Complimentary registration to the PPS Kick-Starting Your Private Practice pre-conference program at the APTA Combined Sections Meeting
- Current PPS members in good standing are eligible to apply.
- The candidate should be able to identify and express a desire to grow as a business leader who is dedicated to advancing the profession of physical therapy.
- The candidate should be available to attend and participate in the PPS events listed below:
- Peer2Peer Spring Summit – April 28-30, 2022, Alexandria, VA
- PPS 2022 Annual Conference – November 2-5, Aurora, CO
- 2023 Graham Sessions – January 2023 (Dates TBD)
- Kick-Starting Pre-con at CSM - February 22, 2023, San Diego, CA
Application Deadline: December 31, 2021