Now that the pandemic is close to ending, how will the health insurance industry address the continuation of telehealth flexibilities? Whether your practice embraced telehealth or not during the COVID-19 crisis, many large insurers plan to keep telehealth flexibilities in place. Thriving in an evolved physical therapy market that includes telehealth as an important component of your practice is more important now than ever as many practices learned the value of telehealth for the patients and their bottom line and will not be going back.
- Upcoming changes to telehealth policies
- How to navigate the new normal of telehealth with large insurers
- Re-establishing your practice using telehealth as a practical component
- Mark Milligan, PT, DPT, CEO, Anywhere Healthcare
- Kelly Sanders, DPT, President, Movement for Life Physical Therapy
- Krista Drobac, MA, Executive Director, Alliance for Connected Care